£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Full or part-time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Theale. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Create, maintain and monitor payroll records
- Bi-Weekly preparation of data for employee's payroll run
- Monthly preparation of data for the admin teak payroll run
- Prepare list of wages to process payments
- Dealing with any HMRCD queries that are aligned to the internal payroll
- Confirmation/reconciliation of pension deductions and payments
- Reconciliation of pension, PAYE and new Wages accounts
- Preparing wages workings to include but not limited to: processing new starters, leavers, statutory payments, attachments of earnings orders, deductions from earnings orders, ad hoc payments and deductions, overtime, auto-enrolment, dealing with tax codes, etc.
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Maintaining pension records and preparing contribution uploads
- Preparing payroll reports and reconciliations as requested or in-line with department schedules
- Preparing wages payments for directors' approval
- Preparing and posting wages journal
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
- Suggestions for improvements to any working processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Finance Assistant Senior Payroll Clerk Payroll Senior Payroll Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.