£23-£26k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant/Bookkeeper to join one of our top clients based in Salisbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a diverse and specialist team.
- Responsible for preparing weekly/monthly payrolls on behalf of their clients
- Inputting hours.
- Calculating holiday pay.
- Issuing and printing payslips, P45's and P60's.
- Calculating SSP, SMP and holiday pay.
- Inputting P11 Deduction sheets.
- Submitting RTI's every week and month.
- Dealing with managers pay queries for example explaining spread over pay, sickness, holiday entitlement, maternity.
- Purchase ledger control - processing purchases and reconciling.
- Sales ledger control- processing invoices and reconciling.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Posting accruals and prepayments.
- Calculating and processing depreciation.
- Completing and submitting VAT returns on HMRC.
- Resolving all invoice queries.
- General administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous payroll and bookkeeping experience
- Ideally have auto enrolment experience
- A team player and able to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll HMRC Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant Payroll Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.