|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Accountancy & Finance|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 15:13|
£20,000-£24,000 Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Whiteley. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop and gain exposure to Payroll processes, Tax procedures and ex-patriate working arrangements. This is the perfect role for someone organised and motivated looking to progress their career in the tax environment. Study support will be offered for the right candidate.
- Collecting and controlling the information required to operate a modified payroll procedure. This information includes:
- Details of project personnel on all projects in the UK
- Salary information from international payroll departments
- Personal information of international employees
- Collecting and controlling the information required to enable the successful completion of tax returns for our international employees. This information includes:
- Signed HMRC forms where required
- Entering of information into appropriate software systems
- Organising signing of prepared tax returns
- Assisting with annual PAYE reporting including Short Term Business Visitors arrangements
- Processing of payroll information such as timesheets and expenses in preparation for them to be input into the payroll system
- Supporting the operation of the Company's UK payroll processes to be able to maintain the payroll.
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with any other related duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work well under pressure and delivering within agreed timescales
- Can manage large volumes of data and readily report on progress through stages of a process
- Highly motivated with an ability to work well individually seeking clarity and support where required
- Able to use own initiative to solve problems
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Tax Assistant Tax Accounts Finance Study Support
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.