Payroll & Accounts Assistant
Up to £24,000, Dependent on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Segensworth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Process multiple payrolls
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Maintain all payroll records
- Calculate Tax and NI commitments
- Monthly and weekly distribution of wages via BACS or cheque payments
- Calculate deductions and statutory payments
- Ensuring hours, overtime and holiday pay are correctly processed
- Issuing tax forms and P45's
- Liaison with HMRC
- Ensure processes and procedures follow company's regulations
- Respond and resolve any queries relating to payroll
- Management of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Balancing accounts frequently
- Processing and managing invoices and payments
- Maintaining accounts, verifying and posting transactions
- Preparing statements and reports
- Liaise with various clients, suppliers and departments
- Update the financial processes
- Deal with all invoice issues/queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll & Accounts Assistant Payroll Clerk Accounts Assistant Wages Finance Assistant Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant AAT Payroll Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.