Due to an increase in business demand, this company is looking to strengthen their current payroll team of 2, with a wider business of 20+.
This role reports to the Payroll Supervisor, duties include:-
- Maintaining payroll information, including the collection of data from clients, HMRC and The Pensions Regulator.
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for up to 300 clients.
- Expense claim preparation.
- Process new starters and leavers.
- Calculate payroll amendments for furloughed staff.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Proven experience in a payroll capacity, you must be confident processing payrolls from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of Sage Payroll advantageous but not essential.
- Flexible to business demands.
In return you will receive:-
- Flexibility regarding the hours you work - 3 full days or 5 shorter days
- Free parking
This business will interview next week with the view to onboard from the office.