Up to £23k FTE, Depending on Experience
12-month Fixed Term Contract, Part-Time
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional business and will be an ongoing temp assignment within the business.
The ideal candidate will be required to work between 25-28hrs per week which can be flexible. Also, this role could possibly go permanent after completing the contract assignment.
- Undertake data entry of starters, leavers and processing payroll changes
- Completing worked hours reporting on database are in line with another offices submission deadlines
- Undertake end of year payroll reporting including P11d’s and issuing P60’s
- Maintain the internal system to ensure the information is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Administer Employee benefit schemes
- Process company car mileage returns and complete annual reconciliation
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information from line managers, employees or external providers
- Respond to mortgage references and ensure that payroll is maintained
- Provide reports, statistics and employee data
- Supporting the HR team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; Pivot Tables and V-Look up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
Please contact Zoe Gilliland or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Assistant Payroll Specialist Wages HR Human Resources Payroll Analyst