Up to £10ph, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Maintaining payroll activities
- Ensuring HMRC deadlines are met
- Assist and support other members of the payroll team
- Process high volumes of staff record sheets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Experienced in PAYE, NIC and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Manual calculation of PAYE & NIC
- Maintain the expense codes within the software
- Deal promptly, efficiently and accurately with all employee payroll queries
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Effectively prioritising daily / weekly / monthly workload to achieve productive results and meet department and company deadlines
- Keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Confidently and positively responding to colleague requests for assistance or enquiries
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Use of Sage Payroll (desirable)
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This role will commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Accounts Administrator Sage
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.