Up to £25,000 Dependent on experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and successful team.
- Responsible for processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Co-ordinating starters and leavers including implementing and processing of P46 and P45 forms
- Processing SMP, SSP, SPP
- Dealing and chasing all department managers in regards to over -time , clocking in and clocking out cards
- Responsible for the preparation, completion and submission of all statutory monthly and year end declarations to the Inland Revenue in an accurate and timely manner
- Journal postings
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Dealing with ad hoc payroll queries
- Liaising with HR and dealing with HR Admin duties.
- To develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Payroll experience
- IT literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Payroll Senior
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.