Up to £21,000k - Depending on Experience
Full Time, 9 Months Fixed Term Contract!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Ensure all employee payroll details are entered into the payroll software
- Assist and support other members of the HR Team
- Manage recruitment account, forward applicants
- Experienced in PAYE, NIC and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Manual calculation of PAYE & NIC
- Employee files are to remain up to date, including contract changes
- Includes supporting the company's monthly payroll function
- Support external payroll bureau and answering any queries relating to payroll
- Deal promptly, efficiently and accurately with all employee payroll queries
- Preparing wages workings to include but not limited to processing new starters, leavers, ad hoc payments and deductions, overtime, auto-enrolment, dealing with tax codes, etc.
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Effectively prioritising daily / weekly / monthly workload to achieve productive results and meet department and company deadlines
- Keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Supporting reception desk during periods of the day
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organisation skills and time management
- Proactive approach to work, great use of initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of payroll processes
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Accounts Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.