£18-22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Farnham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
- Oversee payroll accounting, transactions and reporting activities
- Ensure that every payroll is processed timely and accurately to strict deadlines
- Process authorised payments
- Inputting P45 submissions
- Calculate statutory payments
- Raising holiday pay requests
- Producing reports for the accounts department
- Issue and receive reporting from HMRC
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies
- Ensure all employee and operative payroll records are up to date and accurate
- Resolve payroll related queries and requests from both clients and operatives
- Build and foster strong relationships with clients and operatives
- Ensure adherence to all legislation relating to all tax deductions including National minimum wage criteria
- Assist with email queries and provide timely resolutions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good timekeeping and ability to meet strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Assistant Payroll Officer Wages Clerk CIPP
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.