Urgent Temporary Payroll Administrator
Depending on Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Preparing wages workings to include but not limited to: processing new starters, leavers, statutory payments, attachments of earnings orders, deductions from earnings orders, ad hoc payments and deductions, overtime, auto-enrolment, dealing with tax codes, etc.
- Processing payroll on Sage Payroll 50
- Submissions to HMRC in line with RTI
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Maintaining pension records and preparing contribution uploads
- Preparing payroll reports and reconciliations as requested or in-line with department schedules
- Preparing and posting wages journal
- Effectively prioritising daily / weekly / monthly workload to achieve productive results and meet department and company deadlines
- Keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Confidently and positively responding to colleague requests for assistance or enquiries
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Sage Payroll 50 (essential)
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Finance Assistant Sage 50 Payroll Senior
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.