Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Sunderland. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Proactively contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the payroll department
- Assist and support other members of the payroll team
- Process high volumes of staff record sheets on a weekly basis
- Experienced in PAYE, NIC and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Manual calculation of PAYE & NIC
- Experience of Year End Procedures
- Deal promptly, efficiently and accurately with all employee payroll queries
- Preparing wages workings to include but not limited to: processing new starters, leavers, attachments of earnings orders, deductions from earnings orders, ad hoc payments and deductions, overtime, auto-enrolment, dealing with tax codes, etc.
- Submissions to HMRC in line with RTI
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Effectively prioritising daily / weekly / monthly workload to achieve productive results and meet department and company deadlines
- Keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Confidently and positively responding to colleague requests for assistance or enquiries
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Wages Clerk Accounts Administrator Miracle
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.