£20-23k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practice's based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Maintaining payroll information, including the collection of data from clients, HMRC and The Pensions Regulator.
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
- Expense claim preparation
- Updating payroll records, reviewing changes in employee tax codes and HMRC thresholds.
- Maintain all new starters and leavers for payroll
- Determining and understanding payroll liabilities and communicating this information to clients.
- Uploading pension contribution files on behalf of clients when applicable.
- Calculating holiday and sick pay
- General booking keeping duties as required
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests, both internally and externally.
- Complying with HMRC by understanding existing and new legislation. Enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- VAT registration, data analysis, returns and client interaction.
- Updating company database.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- Knowledge of SAGE payroll is desirable
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Sage Payroll Payroll Assistant Payroll Clerk Wages
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.