£22-24k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Booking appointments for Finance Manager and Directors to check and authorise payroll
- Preparing time sheets for technicians, sales team, and area team managers
- Preparing wages workings to include but not limited to: processing new starters, leavers, statutory payments, attachments of earnings orders, deductions from earnings orders, ad hoc payments and deductions, overtime, auto-enrolment, dealing with tax codes, etc.
- Processing payroll on Sage Payroll 50
- Submissions to HMRC in line with RTI
- Preparing and submitting annual returns (e.g. P60's, P11d's, PSA, etc.)
- Maintaining pension records and preparing contribution uploads
- Preparing payroll reports and reconciliations as requested or in-line with department schedules
- Preparing wages payments for directors' approval
- Preparing and posting wages journal
- Effectively prioritising daily / weekly / monthly workload to achieve productive results and meet department and company deadlines
- Keeping up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Assisting external auditors during annual audits
- Confidently and positively responding to colleague requests for assistance or enquiries
- Adhering to and assisting with the development of processes to ensure the successful running of the department and wider business
- Courteously deal with payroll queries and ensure prompt solution and follow-up actions
- Suggestions for improvements to any working processes
- Assisting with other Finance tasks when required and as per the training path
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Administrator Payroll Clerk Payroll Wages Clerk Finance Assistant HMRC
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.