£18k - 20k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of our prestigious clients based in Andover. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team, with the opportunity to progress.
- Keeping client records up-to-date using the online software
- Uploading payroll files
- Running simple payrolls
- Gathering information from clients to ensure payroll in run accurately and on time
- Helping with HMRC notifications, so a general understanding in this area is needed
- Pension uploads
- Having responsibility for getting new companies onto the system and registered with HMRC
- Inputting new employees using the online software
- Ensuring that each client receives an efficient & accurate service
- Provide quick responses to client queries via email and on the phone
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for Finance
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
- A desire for accuracy and getting things right
- A good grip on numbers, including basic maths
- Strong Word, Excel, email knowledge
- No fear with learning new software packages
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a changing workload
- A positive team player
- GCSEs in Maths & English (Grade C or above)
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll HMRC Payroll Administration Xero
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.