£18-21k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join one of their leading clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a diverse and growing team with possibility for progression.
- Responsible for preparing weekly/monthly payrolls on behalf of clients
- Inputting hours.
- Issuing and printing payslips, P45's and P60's Calculating holiday pay.
- Calculating SSP, SMP and holiday pay.
- Dealing with managers pay queries for example explaining spread over pay, sickness, holiday entitlement, maternity.
- Inputting P11 Deduction sheets.
- Submitting RTI's every week and month.
- Ability to complete manual calculations
- Be comfortable with running multiple payrolls
- General administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous payroll experience
- Confident using various payroll software
- Excellent eye for detail
- A team player and able to use own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Payroll Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.