Up to £43,730k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Accountant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Supporting the Head of Finance
- Leading all aspects of the payroll interface
- Maintaining the payroll forecasting model
- Balance sheet controls for payroll and pensions
- Controlling month end payroll procedures and processes
- Posting accurate timesheet information for the projects
- Developing pay modelling which is used for planning and forecasting
- Monitoring long-term values of the business pension schemes
- Responsible for design and implementation of the payroll process
- Providing financial modelling for pay reporting requirements
- Responsible for review of the pension provider
- Dealing with any department queries
- Liaise with the Head of Finance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA (essential)
- Knowledge of P11D processes
- Can work using own initiative
- IT Literate, particularly in Excel
- Able to meet critical deadlines
- Hands on approach with strong communication skills
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll Accountant Payroll Manager Payroll Senior Payroll Specialist Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.