|Job Title:||Parts Advisor|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Samantha McSheaffrey|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 17:27|
£19,000-£23,000 Depending on Experience + Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor for a highly successful and multi-franchise motor specialists. This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a fantastic and growing company. This would be an ideal role for someone who has strong knowledge of the automotive industry and the DMS systems, who is looking for a new challenge with a supportive team and full training.
The Role of Parts Advisor:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers into the parts department
- Responsible for taking payments, invoicing, booking and ordering parts and managing stock
- Responsible for providing quotations to customers
- Liaising with customers, service advisors and the workshop
Monday to Friday from 8am-6pm with occasional Saturday mornings
The Ideal Parts Advisor:
- Will have strong knowledge of the automotive sector and different car parks
- Will have experience in DMS Systems such as Pinnacle
- Will currently work for a dealer or motor parts factor
- Will have a good telephone manner and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Will ideally have a drive licence
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Motor, Parts, Parts Advisor, Admin, Customer Service, meeting, greeting, customers, Motor Parts, Workshop, Ordering, Booking Parts, Invoice, Invoicing, Taking Payments, Stock, Show Room, Quotations, Quote, DMS, Pinnacle, Automotive, Dealership Point of Contact, Southampton, Botley, Full Time, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.