£20,000 - £24,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our industry leading client based in Southampton who are looking to recruit for an experienced Administrator to join their Parts team
The Parts Administrator role will support the Service and Sales and support internal colleagues across a multitude of customer and suppliers across business tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up new Part numbers and prices
- Process and administer customer orders and process the correct discount in their contract agreement.
- Administering part enquiries and questions from the various teams
- Answering calls and liaise with customers regarding updates for parts on sales orders.
- Manage requests from customers, from quotation through to processing and parts ordering.
- Accurately report the sales orders figures in appropriate format for KPI purposes.
- Update ETA's of parts to customers and clients
- Administer stock movements correctly if needed.
- Raising purchase orders and sending for authorization before sending to suppliers.
- Ensuring customers receive a price confirmation back from the supplier
- Responsible for the parts log, raising and ensuring prices are correct and KPI’s met.
- Working closely with the warehouse.
- Skilled at managing work-flow within tight time-scales
- Will promote a positive attitude in the role and with all colleagues.
- Educated to GCSE level or above with a grade C (or equivalent) pass or above in English and Maths
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator- excellent telephone manner
- IT literate
- Performance focused
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422