Part Time Transport Administrator - Immediate Start
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Start date: Immediate
Duration of assignment: This is initially to support the business for 12 weeks however could potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of work: 09:00am - 15:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established logistics business based in Portsmouth
Due to a busy period our client now requires a Transport Administrator to join their business as support them for 3 months on a temporary basis.
As a Transport Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Support with dispatching of drivers
- Ensuring that the Transport drivers have the required paperwork
- Track all deliveries from the depot to the customers required location to ensure that the goods have been received
- Briefing drivers with requests for work to be completed and to ensure that deadlines are met
- Providing support to drivers where issues may arrive IE Breakdowns ect
- Completion of reports, timesheets, and KPI's for customers
- Updating customers where issues may arise to manage expectations
- Liaising with third parties to manage the smooth transportation of goods IE, drivers, sub-contractors, customer's internal departments
The ideal candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and administration skills
- Will be well organized
- Will be available to start immediately and commit to 12 weeks with the business
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.