£14,000 - £15,000 Pro Rata + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
25 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand.
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training, and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs, and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on-site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise to the companies best interest.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years of retail/store management experience - This role would be ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for that next step in their career as well as an experienced Store Manager looking to take over a smaller store!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- This role will come with a few days training at their head office
Key Words: "retail","store manager","assistant manager","supervisor","team leader","retail team leader","retail manager","department manager","floor manager","brand manager","sales manager","luxury retail","premium","customer services","KPI's","sales"