Part Time Senior Bookkeeper
£25 - £35k (Pro-rata) Depending On Experience
Part Time 3-5 working days, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Part Time Senior Bookkeeper to join one of our top clients based in Winchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and stable team.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Cash flow management
- Ensure all expenditure and income is recorded of the company
- Send a complete file of year end accounts to accountant
- Pay the company tax
- Complete CIS Returns and submit to HMRC with payment within HMRC timeframe
- Complete Monthly payroll - monitoring sick leave/holidays and processing BACS payments
- Pay all Supplier invoices
- Paying credit cards monthly
- Monitor the banking of the Company
- Enter Bank transactions on Sage and reconcile on a weekly basis
- Completing invoice sheets on a weekly basis
- Allocating prices to stock materials on invoices
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Code & Enter cash receipts
- Complete credit account applications
- Record Customer payments
- Carry out the HR function within the company: employee contracts, staff data, pensions, salary information, attending personnel meetings, recruitment of office staff, dealing with agencies, interviewing, training, dealing with grievances.
- Set up the workplace pension
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Use of SAGE is essential
- Construction desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and a Team Player
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.