Part-Time Senior Accounts Assistant
5 days per week (mornings), Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Senior Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a vibrant and experienced team.
The purpose of this role will be to provide all round accounting support to the Head of Finance so would be a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Flexibility is also offered to the successful candidate.
- Supporting the Head of Finance with all accounting duties
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Identifying overspends and finding a resolution
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Weekly cash flow
- Inputting of all Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Chasing outstanding debt/invoices
- VAT returns
- Monitoring of petty cash
- Dealing with payment requests and statements
- Paying supplier invoices
- Issuing credit notes
- Issuing monthly statements
- Sales Invoicing
- Month end sales reports
- Processing company payroll
- Dealing internal and external queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAT qualified
- Hard working with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Capable of multi-tasking and achieving deadlines
- Confident attitude to interface external customers as well as clients
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Senior Accounts Assistant Sales and Purchase Ledgers AAT Finance Assistant Part Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.