Part Time Receptionist
16-20 hours per week, Permanent
£7.50- £8.70 per hour.
I am looking for an experienced receptionist /administrator to join a fantastic business in Havant part time on a permanent basis.
You will be running the telephone switchboard and dealing with clients and customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Answering the telephone, using voicemail and then keeping a written record of all contact both in person and over the telephone
- Greeting and welcoming visitors professionally
- Keeping a daily record of office meetings
- Making tea/coffee for "meeting rooms" as required
- Dealing with queries regarding the franking machine
- Distribution of Faxes if required
- Sorting mail and DX as needed
- Making sure the reception area is always neat and tidy
- General office administrative tasks as required
Hours of work: This is a part-time position. Flexibility covering sickness and holidays will be required.
16 - 20 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
Essential skills and experience:
- Speed and quality of call handling
- Client service
- Compliance with office procedures
- Accounting and administrative services / Petty Cash
- Other administrative support function
If you are an experienced receptionist or office administrator looking for a permanent part time career move, please APPLY NOW!?
Immediate interview and start.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.