Part Time Payroll & Accounts Administrator
Up to £21,000 pro rata, Depending on Experience
Part Time - 5 days a week, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll & Accounts Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Efficiently produce payroll for the business
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Maintain all payroll records
- Monthly and weekly distribution of wages via BACS or cheque payments
- Maintain employee records for compliance
- Calculate wages, deductions and maternity pay
- Issuing tax forms and P45's
- Submission of HMRC and pension reports
- Support HR on ad hoc duties
- Providing cover in the Senior Finance Coordinator and Payroll/ Purchase Ledger Assistant's absence
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using Sage Payroll (desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised with efficient time management and ability to prioritise accordingly to ensure deadlines are met
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Payroll and Accounts Administrator Payroll Accounts Administrator HR Finance Administrator Sage Payroll Purchase Ledger Part Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.