Part-Time Payroll Administrator
FTE £23k, Depending on Experience
Permanent Position, 16hrs per week
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional business.
- Undertake data entry of starters, leavers and processing payroll changes
- Completing worked hours reporting on database are in line with another offices submission deadlines
- Maintain the internal system to ensure the information is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Administer Employee benefit schemes
- Process company car mileage returns and complete annual reconciliation
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information from line managers, employees or external providers
- Respond to mortgage references and ensure that payroll is maintained
- Provide reports, statistics and employee data
- Supporting the HR team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; Pivot Tables and V-Look up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Part Time Payroll Administrator Wages Clerk Payroll and HR Payroll Clerk HMRC
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.