Part time Import Administrator
Hours of work: Part time 8am to 12 noon Monday to Thursday
Please note that you will need to be available to work two full time days in order for you to be trained
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary : £10.00 -£11.00
Duration: We require someone to start Immediately and to commit until the end of February 2021 initially
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a temporary Logistics Administrator/ Part time Import Administrator for a leading manufacturer based in Eastleigh.
As the Logistics Administrator you will provide support and assistance to a specialist team to ensure production of orders and deadlines are met in line with customer requirements.
There have been some recent changes in legislation which will also have an impact on how goods are imported and you will be assisting with the administration to support this area
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
Assist with import and export administration
Manage and order materials to ensure there is enough stock in the warehouse
To support with the shipping of goods
Managing shipping invoices
Clearing goods through customs
Liaise professionally with suppliers via telephone and email to confirm delivery times and dates, minimum order quantities and overdue orders
Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
Administrative support to the Logistics team
The ideal candidate will:
- Basic knowledge of HMRC Imports process to include understanding of HS codes and their use / importance
- Prior knowledge of shipping invoices for Imports
- Prior knowledge of Air, Road and Sea freight Imports
- Have a strong administration background
- Be computer literate including use of Microsoft Package
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Will be available asap
To be considered for this position please make urgent contact with Fran Curtis / submit your CV Immediately