Part Time HR Administrator - Wrexham
Part Time - Permanent - 27.5 Hours Per Week
Ideal Hours To Work Around School Times!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a manufacturing business seeking a HR Administrator to join their team in Wrexham.
- Working alongside the HR Manager assisting with all HR related administration duties.
- Supporting with all filing responsibilities within the department and processing payroll changes.
- Producing HR documentation for new starters, leaver, contract changes, completing employee references and certificates
- Sending out offer letters/contracts to new starters and producing any other employee documentation
- Handle any first line issues
- Prepare all new starter on boarding processes accordingly
- Monitor absences weekly
- Order any goods and services required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based administration experience - any HR admin or recruitment admin experience would be a huge advantage!!
- Must be a strong communicator with accurate literacy skills and great attention to detail!
- Must be focused and have the ability to manage your own time and multi-task.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player.
- Will need strong IT skills and a good work ethic!
Interviews and Start Date Will Be ASAP!!!!
For More Information, Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422!!!!
Keywords: HR,Administrator, Administration, Payroll, Employees, Wrexham, Part Time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.