Part Time Credit Control Administrator
£9 - £10 per hour, Depending on Experience
Part-Time 3 full days (21 hours), Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part Time Credit Control Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Havant. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a vibrant and experienced team.
This position is a Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate.
- Credit Control
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Monitoring payment plans
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Ensuring spreadsheets and documentation in relation to debt is completed accurately and to set deadlines.
- The completion of tasks associated with the processing of payments ensuring clients are paid accurately as per the approved timetable
- The resolution of queries via telephone, email, call backs and workflows.
- Ensuring assistance is provided to the Finance Team when required
- Dealing with internal and external queries and finding a resolution
- General admin duties when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Capable of multi-tasking and achieving deadlines
- Confident attitude to interface external customers as well as clients
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Sales Ledger Credit Controller SAGE Debt Collections Credit Control Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.