Part Time Administrator - Property/Construction/Building Company
Based in Fareham - 3 Days Per Week - See Days/Hours Below
£15,000 - £18,000 Pro Rata (Experience Depending) + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of the country's largest property development companies who have experienced rapid growth over the last few years.
- Assist the Sales/Customer Services team with general day to day administrative support
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the relevant person
- Take messages and pass on via phone, email or in person
- Arrange both internal and external meetings
- Assist with managing the departments diaries
- Maintain the central filing system
- Correspond via email and letter
This is a part time position, working 22.5 hours per week. Our client would like someone to work 9am to 5pm (with half an hour for lunch) Monday, Thursday and Friday.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a varied and fast paced administration role
- Some experience of supporting a customer services or sales team would be beneficial!
- Must have good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft systems
- Will need strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a strong team player and be confident in handling incoming calls
- Any experience working within a property or construction business would be a huge advantage, however is absolutely not essential!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: "Administration","Admin","Administration", "Property", "Building", "Construction", "Office Based", "Support", "Customer Services", "Projects", "Operations", "Telephones","Customers","Files", "Part Time", "Fareham", "Permanent"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.