Part Time Accounts Administrator
£9.00 per hour
Part-Time 3 full days (21 hours), Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a vibrant and experienced team.
The purpose of this role will be to provide all round accounting support to the Finance Manager and the organisation as a whole. This could potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
- Purchase Ledger; matching, batching and coding invoices
- Matching delivery notes to invoices
- Entering supplier invoices and freight invoices
- Filing all invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with payment requests and statements
- Paying supplier invoices
- Liaising with sales team and senior management when dealing with problem customers
- Issuing credit notes
- Issuing monthly statements
- Sales Invoicing
- Month end sales reports
- Dealing internal and external queries
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Hard working with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Capable of multi-tasking and achieving deadlines
- Confident attitude to interface external customers as well as clients
- Good attention to detail and organization skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Part Time Accounts Assistant Accounts Payable Accounts Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.