One of the longest established firms in South Hampshire, this business has over 20 employees advising in all areas from tax and VAT to wealth management and pension provision.
This roles reports to the Associate Director, duties include:-
- Assist with bookkeeping assignments and the preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts as required
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns and P11D forms
- Assist with the preparation of financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Assist with the preparation of year end working paper files and assisting auditors
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified
- Working knowledge of Sage/Xero/Quickbooks desirable
In return, you will receive:-
- Competitive training package
- Free parking
- Vibrant office environment
This role is interviewing next week, first stage via Zoom.