PARAPLANNER MANAGER - REQUIRED URGENT
Are you a leader ?
We have a brilliant and rare opportunity for someone who is looking for a the next step in their career.
We are recruiting for a Team Manager to work in a fast paced IFA office which is privately owned, our client is growing the management team to make sure that the work standards are consistent and professional.
This role is based in Hampshire.
For this role we are looking at candidates who have experience in one of the following areas Paraplanning / Compliance / Advising / Bancassurance / Pensions Technical. Who have the Dip Level 4 or 1 exam off as a minimum.
You will be able to demonstrate a background of Paraplanning or Advising / Suitability of advice, ideally including the production of cash flow models and high quality suitability reports.
The role will report to the Head of Paraplanning and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Write complex suitability reports
- Review and document procedures and workflows
- Liaise with clients, and attend client meetings where required
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Training colleagues
- 1 2 1's
- Recruitment / Training
The successful candidate will be confident dealing with clients and professional connections and a natural problem solver. The role would suit an able paraplanner who does not wish to be an adviser or an adviser who wants to move away from sales.
For this role you will need:
Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products. Have a minimum of 3*-5 years' experience within a paraplanning role
- Have strong IT skills;
- Have a good attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be a natural motivator
- Want to manage and support
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.