We are open to someone working towards being qualified or someone newly qualified as well as an experienced qualified Paraplanner, basic salary will reflect experience. Training and full support will be provided. We do require someone whose experience will have been gained from working within an IFA Business. You will ideally have a good knowledge of platforms, such as Standard Life Wrap, Novia and Quilter.
You will be liaising with clients, providers, and colleagues so, a high standard of communication skills both written and oral, is essential. You will also need to have good analytical and problem-solving abilities and have an excellent attention to detail.
You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
- Providing technical support and recommendations to Financial Advisers
- Preparing recommendation reports and client sign up packs, Trusts, DB pension transfers, ISAs, General Investment Accounts, Onshore/Offshore Investment Bonds
- Attending client and product provider meetings
- Processing new business to completion and updating and maintaining our back-office system - Intelligent office (Intelliflo)
- Ensuring correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with in a professional, speedy manner.
- Liaising with the Compliance Manager, resolving compliance issues
- Builds and fosters relationships, communicating effectively at all levels, to ensure consistent responses
- Interpreting information and statistical data
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment