I am working with a client based in Leeds who is seeking a highly skilled Financial Services professional to join the IFA support team to provide them with technical Paraplanning duties.
A brief description is below.
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers.
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
- Fund analysis
- Product comparison
- Product analysis
- Fund research
- Charges analysis
- Compile suitability reports detailing the recommended advice to suit the client's needs, uploading the report into the system for the Financial Adviser to pick up remotely.
- Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary.
- Instruct the IFA administration team to proceed with preparation of the pack for the client.
- Pre-populate client application forms ready for the Financial Adviser to discuss with the client.
- Record, monitor and report on progress, completing the weekly logs to enable the Senior Paraplanner to review workflow across the team.
You will need the below..
- Financial Planning Diploma Qualified (or equivalent professional qualification).
- Demonstrable paraplanning experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and proficiency in research tools ideally to include at least some of the following:
- Pension research: O&M
- Fund & Portfolio research: FE Analytics
- Protection: Avelo Exchange
- Annuity research: Avelo Exchange
- Cash flow research: Voyant & Distribution Technology
- Risk profiler:
- Proven ability to work with templated suitability reports.
- Experience of including additional bespoke explanations for recommendations made outside of the standard template.
- The ability to prioritise and juggle workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Client confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.