The ideal candidate will be:
- You will ideally be Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Experienced in cash flow (desirable not essential)
- Experience within an IFA practice
- DB transfer experience will be desirable but not essential
- Attend Client meetings, Note taking
- Supporting the financial Advisor
- Manage client service needs and client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Having an active involvement in the client relationship
- Research and produce technically accurate follow up work (Written)
You will benefit from a fantastic benefits package (including Private Medical insurance, Income Protection etc. fully supported qualifications, growth, and development. Fantastic modern office space and an extremely friendly, happy team to welcome you!
Salaries dependant on experience;£30-£35k for someone close to Diploma/ newly qualified. This company also have availability for more senior paraplanner £35-£40k+ DOE.
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!