£26,000 - £33,000
A small and personable family orientated Wealth Management company are looking to grow their team and recruit an experienced Paraplanner. Someone who is looking for a stable role with a close-knit team where you work closely to your Advisor with the other Paraplanners along with administrative support for yourself. Ideally you will have experience using Intelligent Office, but this is not essential.
- You have over 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience using Intelligent Office is a bonus
- You must be IT literate confident with the Microsoft Office package
- Working closely and supporting the advisor
- Producing suitability reports.
- Liaise with clients
- Attend meetings where required
- Ideally Qualified to Diploma status or at least working towards it.
- Processing new business
- Extensive knowledge of Investment Bonds, ISAs, Venture Capital Trusts, pensions, Private Medical Insurance, and Life-related business.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and emails internally and externally.