Paraplanner - Level 4 qualified or working towards - £28k - 40k
We have an exclusive opportunity for a long-standing client of mine who is seeking a new Paraplanner to work with the top performing advisor.
Your role as a Paraplanner will include:
- Providing technical, research and administrative support to planners
- Providing solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Producing compliant and detailed client Financial Strategy reports
- Helping to manage the client relationship, including attendance at client meetings if requested
- Keeping full and compliant records on file
- Liaising with advisers on a regular basis, to work on cases and provide updates
- Prioritising workload to meet all deadlines in order to deliver good outcomes for both the client & the business.
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and providing a quality assurance check for the firm
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
We are looking for a candidate with previous paraplanning experience (this is essential) who is qualified, or working towards, industry recognised qualifications.
The salary package will be between £28K to £40K depending upon experience and includes a Company Pension, Private Medical, Career Training, Support and possible advancement to Financial Planner in the future if desired and a friendly and flexible working environment
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!