Full or Part time
25k - 40k + Benefits DOE & hours
We are recruiting for a confident Paraplanner to work in our client's offices that is based in Surrey area. Working with in a Wealth Management firm, providing administrative support. This is an exciting and varied role, which will include liaising with clients and Financial Planners. This role will suit a motivated individual who is looking to further their career as a paraplanner within a prestigious firm.
This is a rare chance to apply for an opportunity that offers a super all round package.
In this role you will be supporting with all aspects of Technical support, reviewing fact finds, needs and demands and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners.
- Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner whilst mitigating any risks to the business.
- Conduct detailed research and reports, relating to clients pensions and investments.
- Produce comprehensive financial planning reports whilst working closely with the Financial Planners.
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated
- Producing annual review documents
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Obtain data on in-house and third-party products in order to provide technical valuations as required.
Required skills and experience;
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- A high level of communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within an IFA practice
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
- Knowledge and understanding products i.e. pensions and investments
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Professional telephone manner.
- 2 years working as a Paraplanner
- Diploma Level 4 or 1 exam off
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
* Paraplanning * Reports * Suitability * Paraplanner * Diploma level 4
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.