£24,000 - £28,000 pa
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join their well established organisation. This would be an ideal role for someone who is wanting to progress and grow within a company and has 2-3 years worth of Paralegal/Secretary experience.
The Role of a Paralegal:
- Providing secretarial support to several attorneys within the company by producing standards letters and invoices, dictation and preparing amendments
- Acting as the key point of contact for any clients
- Managing a portfolio and designating work to Paralegal Assistants and assit with any training needed
The Ideal Paralegal:
- Will have 2-3 years worth of experience as a Paralegal or Secretary
- Will be confident handling incoming work and taking responsbility for any cases
- Diligent attention to detail with experience priorising workloads and working to strict deadlines
- Strong diary management, verbal and written skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Keywords: Secretary, Audio Typing, Dictation, Legal, Paralegal, Solicitors, Law, Attorney
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.