West Sussex - EA / PA
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support one of our clients in West Sussex, this is supporting the MD of a very successful Wealth Management firm.
You must have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills, including a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages. Professionalism and confidentiality are key, as is the ability to think ahead and forward plan. You should also be motivated by working in a people-centric business where developing and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and clients is essential.
The position would ideally suit a dynamic individual who has experience working within a Financial Adviser practice. Alongside this we're looking for someone who is numerate, works well under pressure, can handle a challenging workload, is adaptable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming calls and emails for the MD
- Make appointments for new and existing clients, annual reviews and other meetings as required.
- Prepare reports for board Meetings
- Any other tasks as required as part of a varied role reporting to the Managing Director
- Chase outstanding documents
- Book Travel / Hotels
- Diary management
- Multi-task and Organise when under extreme pressure for deadlines.
- Organising meetings, meetings packs, Invite to seminar's
- Liaising with Events team with seminars.
- Someone who is passionate about Financial Advice.
- A person who is dynamic, positive, outgoing, professional and confidential in undertaking all aspects of their role.
- Candidates must be articulate, numerate, well presented and used to dealing with people at all levels.
- Someone that is comfortable dealing with a wide variety of tasks, often relating to different businesses to tight deadlines.
- Someone who can take charge of a situation and get things resolved before they come up as an urgent issue / problem solving!
- A team player, who is comfortable working closely with the MD, but is equally comfortable working on their own.
Package on offer
Private medical Insurance
31 days hols ( including BH ) increasing with years of service
Yearly salary reviews
For further information please contact Chloe @ dynamite recruitment on 02392 455422 or apply on the Dynamite recruitment website direct.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.