We are recruiting for a family run financial services firm, that is expanding, and due to this we are recruiting for a PA support to work with an adviser who is extremely busy and needs assistance in his day to administration and diary management.
The position would ideally suit a dynamic individual who has experience working within a Financial Adviser practice, however not essential as there will be considerable training and support
- Managing a portfolio of the practice clients and working closely with your team of Advisers and Paraplanners on all cases.
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings and providing support to your Advisers.
- Processing new business and carrying out executive PA/administration tasks.
- Building relationships with clients, delivering excellent client service at all times.
- Maintaining compliance and demonstrating commercial awareness.
- Lots of energy and drive with a passion for personal development.
- Great work ethic.
- Excellent attitude at all times.
- Great organisational and multi-tasking skills, a proven track record of delivery to targets and deadlines.
- Can demonstrate loyalty in employment.
- A great team player and a strategic thinker.
- Excellent IT skills - e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect effectively at all levels.
Grade A English GCSE and Grade B Maths GCSE results are desirable. Excellent English spelling and grammar skills are essential
Please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or call 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.