Order Processing Administrator - Chichester
£15,000 - £16,000 P/A + full benefits!!
Full time - Fixed Term Contract until November 2018!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Order Processing Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Chichester.
- Providing support to the Office Manager.
- Providing exceptional customer service and acting as the first point of contact for clients.
- Managing the orders email inbox on a daily basis, raising and processing orders accurately.
- Liaising with third parties and Stock Controllers regarding product information and queries.
- Liaising with internal departments and managers to communicate the status of orders.
- Processing all client orders and producing picking lists and delivery notes for the warehouse.
- Producing invoices and ensuring they are sent out every week.
- Communicating to the Office Manager if any stock is missing.
- Greeting any visitors to the site at the front door and asking them to wait in reception whilst you get their contact.
- Completing day to day scanning and filing duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in an office based administrative role.
- Will need to be computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with processing orders and speaking to customers/clients over the phone.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise own workload.
- Will need to be accurate with good attention to detail and a strong team player.
- MUST be able to commit to the full contract through to November 2018!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: sales, admin, administration, administrator, order processing, order processor, orders, invoices, purchase orders, clients, customers, telephone, inbound, customer services, goods, deliveries, warehouse, fixed term contract, full time, chichester
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.