£25,000 - £35,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for an Operations Manager for a forward-thinking and well established FMCG business based in Chichester!!
Please note: The company will be relocating to Fareham at the beginning of 2020!
This role will report directly into the CEO and will manage all aspects of the operations function within the Group.
- Being the first point of contact and Line Manager to the Warehouse Manager, Global Logistics Manager, Stock Controller and the Bonded Manager.
- Taking the lead on all operational issues and attending weekly meetings to highlight potential problems and identify possible solutions and opportunities
- Ensure operational policies and procedures are in place and adhered to, in order to maximise customer service excellence whilst staying in budget
- Recruiting and training of direct reports, supporting with coaching, mentoring and development.
- Overseeing all aspects of the groups Health and Safety.
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly reports and distributing to the team as requested by Senior Management.
- Overseeing all operational projects.
- Monitor staff and set and review KPI's for departments and staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role in an FMCG environment is essential.
- Strong Management skills. proven ability to lead, motivate and grow a team is sought.
- Must have experience working within transport operations and it would be desirable to hold a variety of driving licenses.
- Knowledge of a working warehouse environment will be required with knowledge of FIFO, stock locations, PSI system
- Will have a good understanding of a pick/pack operation.
- Will be enthusiastic, tenacious and keen to lead by example!
Please contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words: FMCG, Logistics, transport, operations, operations manager, operational, warehouse, policies, procedures, budget, coaching, training, recruitment, health, safety, reports, projects,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.