Operations Manager - Southampton
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a leading and very exciting, business to business supplier that have a new opportunity due to some recent growth in the company!!
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the business maintains and improves its customer services and overall customer experience!
The ideal Operations Manager will be positive, proactive, outgoing and have a real can-do attitude.
- Managing all aspects of the Customer Services and Sales teams.
- Reporting in to the Managing Director and Company Founder, assisting with key relationship management responsibilities and team coaching and mentoring.
- Being the 'go to' person for any problem solving, key account issues or escalating customer complaints.
- Being hands on at all times, leading by example, answering telephone calls, responding to emails and meeting and greeting visitors - even jumping in the company van to deliver products if needs be!
- Encouraging your teams to work to their full potential and to ensure maximum work levels are achieved day to day.
- Implementing new processes or procedures to help better customer services and the overall customer journey.
- Handling various administrative tasks including processing orders, handling invoices and responding to emails during busy times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced Operations Manager and be used to overseeing a team and handling various operational responsibilities.
- Must have experience working with and ideally, implementing CRM systems.
- Must be a good problem solver and a strong people manager.
- Will need to be able to manage existing and grow business relationships and lead by example.
- Will need to be proactive, resilient with good IT and computer skills.
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to quickly build the respect of the existing team - please note this is a brand-new role being created by the company due to fantastic growth!
- Must have a full UK driving license as occasional travel around the UK to meet with large/corporate clients may be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and exciting business experiencing some very promising growth!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Operations Manager, Operations, People Management, Customer Services Manager, operational management, CRM, Office Manager, management, implementing, processes, strategy, senior management, Full Time, Permanent, Southampton
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.