Operations Coordinator - Fareham
£19,000 per annum + Brilliant Benefits!
Full Time / Permanent - Monday - Friday
Operations Coordinator required for a rapidly expanding family run care business in Fareham.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be required to manage the online rostering system, problem solve and act as a go to person for both clients and care workers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career develop with a business as they grow.
Please note that there may be some aspect of care work required if cover cannot be arranged for a client.
- Manage the staff rostering system
- Answer telephone queries
- Arrange cover on short notice if staff call in sick
- Cover shifts if you have drop outs and cannot find a replacement
- Ensure smooth running of staff and overall operational management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent problem solver
- Not afraid to pick up on all aspect of the business
- Driving licence is a must
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships.
Please note that although this role is Monday to Friday, you may be required to work an occasional weekend if needed.
Urgent applications are sought after, and interviews are available immediately. If this sounds like it is the role for you then please Apply Now! Or contact Daniela Ioviero at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455 422.
Keywords: Operations Coordinator, Operations Assistant, Care Coordinator, Care Manager, roster, domiciliary care, personal care, home care, Home Manager, Receptionist, Administrator, Care Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.