My client is an independent, award winning, Boutique Wealth management company, who are committed to providing service and support of the highest quality. Steeped in Financial Services knowledge and experience. My client has built a strong and trusted client bank and reputation over the years of business growth. This role is hybrid working mix on a flexible basis.
The role offers a fantastic learning opportunity across a number of key operational areas within a supportive working environment, including: IT systems and tech, events, digital marketing, office management and more. The role will offer administrative and project support across a suite of IT and marketing projects. It will also provide reception, office management and general admin support.
- Carry out IT tasks associated with new starter induction and leavers processes
- Assist with IT project administration where required
- Support new digital marketing initiatives e.g. video and digital content marketing, etc
- Help to coordinate website and digital updates e.g. new members of staff, social media updates, email footers, etc
- Contribute to the successful delivery of client and staff events and corporate gifting, providing supportive admin
- Provide ad-hoc reception/front of house cover.
- Assist with any other general admin duties and ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar support role i.e. office junior, ops administration or an office administration role
- Demonstrate experience across some of the following: IT, digital marketing, office administration, events organisation, general ops
- Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, with good Excel knowledge and a keen interest in IT, personally and/or professionally
In return you will receive a fantastic benefits package, a flexible working/hybrid working environment (office Worthing based), A competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 (although we are open on this for the right person, dependent on experience), opportunities to progress in the business.
For Further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!