Duration : 6 – 8 weeks although this could go on longer and even become permanent for the right candidate
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm however can be flexible
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established independent business based in Portsmouth
Due to a restructure our client is now looking to find some temporary support within the operations and recruitment teams
As operations Administrator you will help with day-to-day administration and customer support as well as support with some of the HR and internal recruitment needs
You will be responsible for :
- To assist clients via email and on the telephone.
- Assist in planning rota's, scheduling, covering sickness and holiday for staff members.
- Recruitment of staff via phone, email and zoom.
- Send new staff onboarding documents.
- To cross check documents , contracts, and proof of right to work documents with accuracy
- Completing general administration
- To organise and maintain the absence record on-site including sickness and holidays etc.
- Ensure the delivery of service meets agreed standards/Site specifications
- Ensure all emails and tickets are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Support operations in being able to Recruit, induct, train, and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance.
- Manage the client relationship and ensure a high level of service performance via inbound calls, outbound calls, and email
The ideal Operations Administrator will have / be
- Good administration skills and experience
- Good communication skills and experience
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Available to start asap
To be considered please submit your CV asap