Salary: Starting salary of £17000 per annum - there will be an opportunity for this to increase as you develop within the role and business .
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and fast growing international logistics business
Due to developments for 2017 our client is looking to recruit an operations administrator to join their team immediately
About the Role:
As playing a vital part in the operations department, your job role will be to ensure that from the moment we receive the customer's order, the correct procedures are followed so that every aspect of their order is dispatched and received. This is done by ensuring the correct materials are dispatched, that they are sent with the correct hauliers i.e. haz chem specialist hauliers if any adhesives or cleaning products are on the order, that the order is delivered to the requested address and that it is also within the time frame and date that the customer has requested.
The Role also includes:
- Being the first port of call for general enquiries by either telephone, email or fax from either current or potential customers
- Building a strong rapport with new/existing customers and also our supply chain
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Preparing and posting sample packs to either new/potential customers, main contractors and architects
- Communicating with the accounts team to ensure customers to not exceed their credit limit
- Creating dispatch notes for our warehouse operatives to prepare orders going out for delivery to site
- Creating collection notes for our warehouse operatives to prepare orders for our customers to collect direct from us
- Emailing order acknowledgements to customers confirming their orders
- Keeping a record of all daily dispatches and pallets that have left our warehouse
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all purchase orders are confirmed and have the correct information on them
- Upload and save all pallet photos taken by warehouse operatives daily
- Chasing customers for project registration forms as once receive this helps our technical team plan their site inspection schedules
- Ensure the office and meeting room is always presentable
- Ensure paper and toner is replenished in office printer
The ideal candidate
- Will have good experience in administration
- Will have good customer service experience
- Will have the ability to work within a close team
- Will have a can do attitude
- Previous experience of using Oracle would be hugely advantagous
Early applications are encouraged for this rare and eciting oppurtunity - interviews are imminent! If you are interested apply immediately or contact Fran at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.