|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 17:34|
Location : Portsmouth / Havant
Hours of work: 8:30 - 5:30 with 1 hour for lunch
Salary £20000 -£24000 p.a
Plus great benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside an international client, who due to growth are looking to bring on board an Operations Administrator
As an Operations Administrator you will be tasked with ensuring that from the moment an order is received, the correct procedures are followed so that every aspect of their order is dispatched and received with in the requested time frame.
Key Responsibilities will include the following :
- Assist clients via email and on the telephone with their needs from initial enquiry through to completion or an order
- Dispatching - processing customer orders in a timely fashion every morning and meet various deadlines to ensure smooth
- Manage next day delivery service for our clients.
- Raising sales orders for dispatch from the relevant warehouse
- Liaising with accounts / booking deliveries in
- Monitor the inbox with to ensure that all requests are managed appropriately.
- Send delivery log with details concerning the dispatch that day.
- Regularly check stock levels in order to be able to advise customers and colleagues if required.
- Taking general enquiries by either telephone email or fax
- Sending out "Sample packs" of our products to either new/potential customers and contractors
- Creating collection notes for customers collecting materials from our warehouse, raise Packing List and scan signed copies onto the server for future reference.
- Close packing lists from all warehouse after the pallets have been dispatched or collection.
- Processing/Placing supplier purchase orders, ensuring all purchase orders have the correct information required e.g.
- Achieve KPIs e.g. Up-sell of products; clearance of discontinued stock etc.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Will ideally have worked as a sales administrator , coordinator previously
- Good business administration and customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Business Administration qualifications
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate good ability to work in a team
- Problem solver
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Good use and understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key word , sales administrator , operations administrator , sales coordinator , helpdesk
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.